Hickory Ballet and Performing Arts is proud to provide financial scholarships to committed dancers in our community. As a 501(c)3 non-profit, we aspire to enrich the cultural landscape through the training, education and art of Classical ballet and its related art forms.
Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of people to transform their communities. We are raising money for our dwindling HBPA Scholarship Fund, in a time in which we know that more families than ever may need to rely on financial aid to provide dance training to their children.
Your donation to HBPA will help support passionate dancers in following their dreams. <3
For more information or assistance in making your contribution, please contact:
Thank you for choosing to support Hickory Ballet and Performing Arts through a tax-deductible donation!
Here are some examples of what your donation could do:
- Any amount would help fund our scholarship students
- $250 would furnish our wardrobe department with new shelving
- $75 would buy tutu travel bags to keep our costumes safe traveling to outreach
- $3,000 would put wooden floor in Studio B for our tap classes
- $650 would provide us another Mylar mirror in Studio C
- $180 would support our faculty with access to Spotify membership for one year to use in class
- $75 would buy supplies for our pointe/pre-pointe students like foot rollers and balance boards
- $100 would grant our office with an extra storage cabinet
- $500 would furnish us with lockers for younger students and staff
- $25 would give a parachute to the preschool classes
- $1200 would equip us with marley floor to be used for outreach
Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to: Hickory Ballet and Performing Arts!